Payne Orthodontics has been honored to create smiles for Sonoma County families for more than 60 years. Ours is a three-generation practice, dedicated to leading-edge orthodontics that is tailored to the individual. Dr. Brian Payne and his daughter, Dr. Jacqueline Payne, will care for you as family, providing efficient and comfortable treatment that will soon have you sharing your best smile!
Payne Orthodontics straightens teeth and transforms smiles for children, teens, and adults. We offer:
- Traditional metal and clear (aesthetic) braces
- Early and two-phase orthodontics and palatal expanders
- Invisalign® and Precision (in-house) clear aligners for teens and adults
- Insignia™ advanced smile design braces and Damon™ Smile self-ligating braces
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment planning that employs the iTero® digital impression system and Vatech CBCT imaging, plus in-house SprintRay 3D printing
- Care for cleft palate/craniofacial children, individuals who need orthognathic surgery, and those requiring complex and multidisciplinary treatment
Supported by a talented and friendly team, the Drs. Payne will ensure you achieve the beautifully healthy and confidence-filled smile you deserve! We invite you to learn more about orthodontics, and how we can help you, with a complimentary consultation.
Our two convenient locations, in Santa Rosa and Windsor, CA, serve residents of Sebastopol and the greater Sonoma County communities. Please schedule your free consultation with Payne Orthodontics today!