What Makes Our Office Different
We believe that providing the best orthodontic care involves a dedication to excellence, and to that end we are committed to exceeding your expectations. The key to providing each patient with the best of care involves treating each patient individually with the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques available. Dr. Brian Payne has always made an effort to stay at the forefront of orthodontics and this is what makes our office unique! Here are just a few things we want you to know about us that make us different from other orthodontic offices in our area:
- Our records are all digital- this allows us access to each patient's records anytime and helps improve efficiency. Our digital study models and digital facial photos are integrated with the CBCT image file creating a single virtual 3D file called an Anatamodel™.
- We use cutting-edge Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT) which provides 3D imaging to vastly improve diagnosis. Our new CBCT scanner (PaX-Reve3D™) with advanced imaging software from Anatomage Corp. provides unparalleled 3D imagery of each case.
- Dr. Brian Payne is an experienced orthodontic specialist, who has provided orthodontic care in Santa Rosa and Windsor since 1988.
- Dr. Payne is committed to attending many hours of continuing education. He is a member of the Edward H Angle Society, a select group of orthodontists committed to orthodontic excellence. This society is the premier orthodontic study club dedicated to promoting and encouraging high educational standards for the education and motivation of Orthodontists.
- Dr. Payne has achieved board certification through the American Board of Orthodontics, the only orthodontic specialty board recognized by the American Dental Association and in affiliation with the American Association of Orthodontists.
- Each patient receives individualized care tailored to their specific needs. No singular appliance or treatment fits every case. The doctor and staff treat each patient individually and there is great care in developing a treatment plan that is specific to your needs.