Meet Dr. Payne
Dr. Brian W. Payne has been practicing orthodontics since 1988. He received his undergraduate degree at UC Berkeley, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in biology. He went on to receive his dental degree from University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry and his certificate in Orthodontics from UC San Francisco. He is a Board Certified Orthodontist committed to the highest level of patient care.
In addition to his over 29 years in private practice, Dr. Payne taught clinical orthodontics at UCSF Dental School for eight years. He is involved in his community as well as many professional organizations.
Dr. Payne's involvement in professional organizations includes:
Dr. Payne's involvement in the local community includes:
- Leadership Santa Rosa Class of 23
- California Children Services Orthodontic Screening Panel
- Orthodontic Care Provider for Hanna Boys Center
- Past Member of Active 20-30 International
- Co-Chairman of the Santa Rosa Junior College fundraising campaign for the George S. Payne Dental Wing - Raising over $300,000 for upgrading digital technology in the dental clinic.
Dr. Brian Payne is married to Dr. Leslie Jue, a general dentist in Santa Rosa. They have two children, Jacqueline and Matthew. Dr. Payne enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, snow skiing and backpacking.